10/9/08

The Lake

Saturday October 4th
Derek's friend Chad invited us to go to the lake. Sage went a couple months ago with Keith and Lindsay and had been telling the boys how much fun it is, they were very excited for there first lake and boat trip!

Derek had only been to the lake once 15yrs ago, but got right up on his first try and was trying tricks!



I was nervous if I could get up since it had been 12yrs since I've been, but luckily I got up!
No tricks for me, I was just trying not to fall!
Sage
Krew
Krew was so funny he got up but keep his knees bent the whole time!

The tube was such a hit! The kids loved it and had so much fun!
Sage, Krew and Kyle
Ashley, Sage, Brooke and Kash
Kash loved it and had a smile the whole time!
I had to give it a try and it was really fun!
Derek trying the surf board and once you get up you toss the rope and just surf behind the boat. Derek loved it and thought it was the funnest part!
It was such a fun day and the kids loved it! Sailor stayed with grandma, but hope we can all go next summer!

5 comments:

Becky Rogers said...

Oh that looks SO FUN!!!!!! Can't wait till one of us gets a boat so we can all go out! Although I AM looking forward to the nice cool weather ahead!

Kenyon said...

Oh how fun. I LOVE the lake. Your kids are brave! And good job to you. Its nice to know you still got it...right? :)

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Looks fun! The surfing behind the boat I've never seen before. That does sound interesting.

Holly Webster said...

How fun! You are so brave! I'm to freaked out to go in the water. I cant see whats down there! I'm a chicken!!

Nikki said...

So much fun! We absolutely love the lake. Great times and memories.