April.23 Spring Sing at Franklin! The kids all wore red, white &blue and sang patriotic songs! They did such a good job and had cute hand gestures to go along with the songs! Krew and his teacher Ms. Arnold
Looks liks you guys have been having fun. Sailor is just to precious, her haircut is cute. Do you like Franklin? I am trying to decide where to send my kids.
Was everyone suppose to wear white red or blue? Cause it looks like D broke the Trend! The spring sing looks fun. Sage and Krew are so cute! Can't wait to see you!!
ok..Shalise was my Stake primary president when we were there and I was in our primary presidency and let me just tell you how awesome she is!! He is so lucky to have her as a teacher!!!
5 comments:
D made it to spring sing?
Sailor's haircut is adorable. see you tomorrow!
Looks liks you guys have been having fun. Sailor is just to precious, her haircut is cute. Do you like Franklin? I am trying to decide where to send my kids.
Was everyone suppose to wear white red or blue? Cause it looks like D broke the Trend! The spring sing looks fun. Sage and Krew are so cute! Can't wait to see you!!
ok..Shalise was my Stake primary president when we were there and I was in our primary presidency and let me just tell you how awesome she is!! He is so lucky to have her as a teacher!!!
Post a Comment